Monday 12 March 2012



I am so surprised to have been awarded this Award from Sheenagh you can find Sheenagh here http://signaturecardsbysheenagh.blogspot.com/

Thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here are the terms and conditions of this award:

1. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has helped you develop your blog in any and all ways. 2. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career. 3. This award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by and is kind to you. You can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your post. 4. This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom you feel meet the listed requirements. 5. Create a post with the terms of use and publish your Blends of choice. 6. Blend of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs. 7. Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing
 
The People who have helped me along the way are many but here is the ones i pick :
 
Marleen who has given me help and always takes time to visit my page xx Thank you
 
 
Emma who is always there to help when i get stuck xxxxxxxxxx Thank you
 
Jane who never fails to visit my page xxxxxx Thank you
 
Abbie For always being there for me and help with my blog xxxxxxxx Thank you xxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. OOOh Celia thank you so much I enjoyed helping xx Will put a post on my blog in a while xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed i can send this, well done Celia your cards are lovely and you are so helpful and thank you for making me feel so welcome when i joined Emma's here goes fingers crossed lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Celia, your cards are beautiful and so often you think outside the box (lol) and I love visiting your blog. Thanks again x

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations, Celia you alwaya have a cheery word for everyone Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, thank you sweetheart, I will post on my blog in a while, love visiting your blog and always a pleasure xxx

    ReplyDelete